Partners in HOME Healthcare is a licensed, Medicare-certified home health agency providing reliable and compassionate care. Services are delivered at home to recovering, disabled or chronically ill persons in need of medical, nursing, social or therapeutic treatment and/or assistance with the essential activities of daily living.
Our services are appropriate whenever a person prefers to stay at home but needs ongoing part-time, intermittent care that cannot easily or effectively be provided solely by family and friends. More and more seniors, electing to live independent, are receiving home health
services as their physical capabilities diminish. As hospital stays decrease, increasing
numbers of patients need highly skilled services when they return home.
Our home health services:
• Give independence to the elderly
• Prevent or postpone the need to move to an advanced care facility
• Promote healing and reduces the risk for infection found in institutional settings
• Provide a less stressful environment and promote higher levels of patient satisfaction
• Improve quality of life
• Encourage family involvement
• Offer personalized care tailored to each individual
• Free patients from regulated environments, such as hospitals and nursing homes
• Provide a less expensive alternative than other forms of health care
Partners in HOME Healthcare does not discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, age, sex or creed in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs.